Trinity Academy has partnered with Boonli.com to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows parents to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches on the web.
Registration and Ordering – All families are required to have an OrderLunches account. The account is free and will allow you to pay online if your child is served from our “Forgotten Lunch” program. Please set up your account before the start of school.
- Go to Boonli.com – (please bookmark this page)
- Click on Register, enter password (TAR289), add account, profile(s) information
- Sign in – Welcome page displays with Program Info (Order Schedule, Rules, etc…)
- Click Order at top of Navigation Bar and go to the current month.
- Click the Order link on the calendar to begin.
- Check out and pay – Please be sure to complete the check-out process. Do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and not fully processed. Items left in your shopping cart will not be processed and your order will not be placed.
- Go to: Boonli.com – (please bookmark this page)
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Choose student that needs location, add their grade for the new school year and click ‘update profile‘
- If a student has graduated, select their name & click ‘remove profile’
- Once all profiles are updated – Click on the Order link to begin ordering.
Food or Policy (Missed/Late Orders, Credits and Changes/Cancellations): email Kristen Stowe at kstowe (at) trinityacademy (dot) com or phone 919-786-0114 ext 231.
Technical Support (help navigating the site): email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Information: The program accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard & Discover. Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
Minimum Order Fee: A $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00 – for new and changed orders.