The Arts at Trinity consists of a variety of offerings.
Choral Arts includes:
- Children’s Chorus – for 3rd – 6th grade students, membership by audition
- Middle School Concert Choir
- High School Concert Choir
- Harmonia – advanced a capella vocal group, membership by audition
- Trinity Chamber Ensemble – consists of Middle School and High School students and their instruments
Visual Arts includes:
- Studio Art I, II
- AP Studio Art
- Advanced Design
- Advanced Painting
- Digital Publishing
Students in the Visual Arts program will:
- Learn to physically represent the three-dimensional world around us on a two-dimensional surface.
- Create a timeline consisting of artistic periods and major movements in art from pre-historic to contemporary that will provide a framework for discussion and analysis
- Learn to incorporate the elements of art and principles of design effectively into original works of art.
- Accurately use the language of art to analyze and critique existing works.
Theatre Arts includes:
More info coming soon…