Thanks to all who were able to attend Night of the Arts yesterday! It is a beautiful evening where students have the opportunity to celebrate and appreciate the talents of their peers!
Early Bird Re-Enrollment Deadline Reminder
Information has been sent to each family and reminders have appeared in Tiger Tales for the last month. But just in case you missed it, please note that the deadline to avoid the $500 re-enrollment fee, per child, is this Monday, February 27 at 4 pm. Signed contracts and the first payment should be delivered to the Admissions Office. If you have not yet entered your information in the worksheets, use this link to read more. If you still have questions, after using the link, please contact Celeste Huffstutler, Director of Admissions at email@example.com.
Chapel Schedule – Remainder of the Year
Please join us for any or all of our remaining Chapels! Information about each Chapel is below, including the start time as some start times vary.
- Wednesday, March 8th – regular Chapel at 9:10 AM
- Wednesday, March 22nd – regular Chapel at 9:10 AM
- Friday, April 14th – All-School Good Friday Chapel at 8:15 AM
- Wednesday, April 26th – no Chapel due to ERB testing
- Wednesday, May 10th – regular Chapel led by the Trinity senior class at 9:10 AM
- Wednesday, May 25th – regular Chapel at 8:15 AM
- Thursday, June 1st – Praise & Worship service at 8:15 AM
The June 1st Praise & Worship service is a new addition this year. It will serve as an opportunity, on the last day of school, for TK-5th grade to gather, as a student body, to worship together as we head into the summer. This service will not include a speaker and music will be structured differently than in the regular Chapel services.
NEW July Enrichment Opportunities – Week of July 17th-21st
- Grammar Writer’s Workshop (rising 4th-8th grade students; Trinity students only) –Review grammar while writing creative stories! Ideal for a student who would benefit from some additional time in grammar but also for the budding writer!
- Bugs, Bugs, Bugs (rising 1st-2nd grade students) – Interact with nature throughout Trinity’s campus while taking an in-depth look at bugs!
- Bible Week (rising 6th-8th grade students) – Spend a week exploring the Bible in a fun yet in-depth manner!
- Latin Mythology (rising 4th-8th grade students) – Explore ancient myths as you spend time writing your own myth!
Running Club Update
Running Club resumes Tuesday, March 7th. Please sign up via this link. Many of the details from the fall still apply so you can read some specific information here, knowing that some elements (such as the dates) are not applicable. Closer to the start of running club, updated information will be sent by Coach Martin to those who have signed-up.
Mark Your Calendars
- Monday, February 27th – 4pm – Early Bird Re-Enrollment Deadline
- Wednesday, March 15th – PATT’s PDQ Spirit Night (Falls of Neuse PDQ), 3:30-8:00 PM
- Friday, March 17th – End of 3rd quarter
- Monday, March 20th – No school for students
- Monday, March 20th – 4th Annual Trinity Golf Classic – Register Here
- Friday-Saturday, March 24th-25th – HS Spring Theatre production (7:00 PM Friday & Saturday; 1:00 PM Saturday)
- Wednesday, March 29th – Poetry & Prose Finals at 8:30 AM (awards presentation at 2:15 PM)
Lower School Head